Thursday, April 21, 2011

Must Love... Thursday Friday

We've all heard the saying, and faking confidence and know-how has gotten a lot of people a long way. But does it reign true in the fashion world?

Owning a Birkin has always been reserved for the rich and famous. Until now.

Up and coming label Thursday Friday has found a fun way around dolling out thousands for the 'it' bag of our generation. It's called the Together bag. I loved the idea of this tongue-in-cheek gesture to fake bags so much, that I jumped straight on to Miijo.com and bought this little beauty.

I think it will sustain me until I can afford the real deal. The only bad thing about this deal is the fact I will be waiting until Mid May for the range to hit stockists. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, if it were possible!

Popcorn x

No comments:

Post a Comment