Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Must Love... Rosie's Lemon Butter Breakfast

What do you get when you combine lemon butter crepes, a great cup of coffee and family? A near perfect Sunday, that’s what!

Last weekend mum, Marnie and I headed to Noosa for breakfast by the river at cute as a button café Rosie’s, filled with bright paintings, kitschy salt and pepper shakers, a great collection of vintage teapots and most importantly beautiful food.

I had lemon butter crepes with a healthy dollop of cream and they tasted like heaven. I also sampled mum’s corn and ricotta fritters topped with bacon and a poached egg and can confirm it is also delicious.

We then topped off the morning by exploring the local bookshop, filled with cute little gifts and cards and complete with its own little café attached. Hastings Street was our last stop of the day, and even though the Sebel and Sheridan looked inviting I didn’t want to be anywhere else but with my beautiful family.

















Popcorn x

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful,

    I've never tried lemon butter crepe's before, but I've heard they're delicious!

    I am in love with that tea pot wall! Do they sell them, or are they just for show?

    That big baker-man one cracks me up, is he holding a bread stick? haha

    Sounds like you had a perfect day with your mum and sister, I can't wait to visit, so that I too, can visit that bookshop you so frequently talk about. Until then, I'll have to just swoon over your pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of days spent together. Hope they continue even when we don't live so close. Love always. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are delicious! These ones come highly recommended! I think they are just for show - there were no prices. Wouldn't it be so cool to have a collection like that at home. I also hope that you can come and visit sometime so I can show you around the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

    ReplyDelete