Friday, October 28, 2011

Must Love... Book Shelves

I'm sure you're all aware of my book obsession by now. I'm not entirely sure what it is but as soon as I walk into a book store I get butterflies in my stomach and my whole body comes alive with excitement as I browse through novels, travel memoirs, picturesque decorating books and the latest biography. It's quite sick really. My wish lists on Amazon and FishPond have become beyond ridiculous.

But I also love looking at the creative and kitschy ways people display their own impressive collections. Here are a couple I'm really digging at the moment.



So what are you reading at the moment?

I've just started Nikki Gemmell's new book With My Body. Those who have read her controversial Bride Stripped Bare will welcome back her unique descriptive style and recognise her intensity and fearless in discussing her characters deepest, darkest feelings.

Happy reading,

Popcorn x

No comments:

Post a Comment