Sunday, October 16, 2011

Must Love... Coolum Beach

A few weekends ago I took a trip back to Coolum to visit family and partake in a bit of a seachange. I love living in the city - surrounded by dazzling lights, bussling streets and the comforting noise of knowing there is a whole world of things to do waiting just outside. But I also love to stroll along the beach, digging my toes into the sand, watching the waves lap the shore and feel the cool  breeze and sea air. It's such a great feeling to be able to walk down the street, through a small stretch of bush and emerge into the freshness of the beach.

So far the weather in Brisbane still has that Spring feel to it - the sun is warming up but it's kept cool by a nice breeze. I'm hoping it stays like this for a while longer.










Popcorn x

No comments:

Post a Comment